What are our Aims and Outcomes?
The Aims of the Institute are to:
- Develop and provide quality resources that are based on biblical principles.
- Facilitate and share scholarly resources and expertise.
- Facilitate international professional collaboration in practice, education, and research.
The following outcomes have been achieved or are currently under development:
- Products: Train-the-trainer courses and programs in areas of significance such as spiritual care, ethics, leadership, cultural care, and faith community nursing. Shared resources designed to benefit Institute members and Christian nursing.
- People: Databases of Christian nurse leaders in areas of education, practice, and research who are willing and able to share their expertise
- Partnerships: Links and networking for sustainable long term connections between individuals and organizations for mutual professional development